- Here’s how it works -
You pay a membership fee of $100 for the year. You tell us how many chickens you would like for the season. We will raise them for you between May and October. Leave a cooler on your porch and we will deliver them to you 1-2 times per month. We will be setting the same delivery schedule for each month once we have our club full and orders taken for the year. You pay just $12.00 per chicken when they are delivered to you. To join just fill out the box on the right and we will send you a confirmation email and include payment options and details.
Status: Open – 4 of 20 spaces a available
- Membership fee $100.00 per year
- Only 20 memberships available
- Cost is $12.00 per bird (Birds average 4-6 pounds, whole, cleaned & wrapped)
- 4-6 lb pastured poultry
- Hatched locally
- Feed supplied locally
- Naturally raised on pasture
- No feed additives, medications, or growth enhancements
- Knowing where your food comes from and how it is raised
- Knowing you are getting the freshest, highest quality food
- Peace of mind knowing exactly what you are putting in your body
- Competitive pricing compared to high quality grocery stores
- Free delivery (within Yamhill county and the Portland metro area)
- Special events for members.
- No minimum order
- Follow your club on Facebook.
Communities working together to raise affordable, fresh, and all natural poultry.
- To join please fill out the contact form on the right of this page.
- Please include your address, and phone numbers so we can deliver to you and call if needed.
- Payment options will be: chase quick pay, checks, cash. (Arrangements will be made through the email after you join)
- Once you join you will receive a confirmation email.
- We will set delivers and schedules after we fill the memberships and have our final numbers for the season.
- Please feel free to email us any questions. or call 541-817-4769
- The only thing that will change our pricing will be if there is a major change in feed costs. (we do not anticipate this)