Grow International received a matching grant of $35,000.00
The grant will be used to promote local projects that encourage the stewardship of land, food, and family. This is a very exciting opportunity to work with others and double our efforts . We are looking to partner with local organizations and build a project together that will have a great impact on our community. During the next thirty days we will be accepting and reviewing projects that align with our mission. If you or your organization has a project idea or would like us to create one for you please review the details below and submit your project. Big, small, crazy, or practical you decide and we will look at all of them.
Status: Currently accepting projects for review.
Projects need to meet the following:
- Located in the Portland Metro area (Preferably in Yamhill County)
- Have matching funds from another source
- Align with the Mission of Grow International
- Be able to complete the first phase in 2013
When submitting a project include:
- Information about you and/or your organization
- Project description and budget
- Who will the project serve